Every trip is amazing!
To see teams of women giving up a week of vacation to serve, teach, and encourage women in other countries is life-changing for us all. Women around the world may have different life circumstances but the same insecurities, struggles, hopes, and dreams. Imagine a woman freed from the trap of communism, an abusive husband or self-hatred. You can help make it happen.
Act 4 the Nations provides a way to reach beyond the borders of culture and distance to show love and encouragement to those desperate for help. Yes, we can make a difference. Come along and help us on a short-term trip this year.
Teaching & Encouraging Women
It is Act 4 the Nations’ passion to provide Leadership Training, Ladies Retreats, Humanitarian Aid and Social Reform Projects in China, Kenya, South Africa and beyond.
Guiding the next generation and training future leaders.
- Support frontline servants living and working in foreign lands
- Training women business leaders in China
- Encouragement and support for orphans and teachers in Kenya
- Provide an avenue for women to travel to and assist women of other cultures
- Shoes for South African children