Every trip is amazing!
To see teams of women giving up a week of vacation to serve, teach, and encourage women in other countries is life-changing for us all. Women around the world may have different life circumstances but the same insecurities, struggles, hopes, and dreams. Imagine a woman freed from the trap of communism, an abusive husband or self-hatred. You can help make it happen. We spend a great deal of our time and attention on Anti-human trafficking groups. This sex-trafficking disease has spread across the world and we must do what we can to rescue women and children.
Act 4 the Nations provides a way to reach beyond the borders of culture and distance to show love and encouragement to those desperate for help. Yes, we can make a difference. Come along and help us on a short-term trip this year.
Teaching & Encouraging Women
It is Act 4 the Nations’ passion to provide Leadership Training, Ladies Retreats, Humanitarian Aid and Social Reform Projects in China, Thailand, Nepal, South Africa, and beyond.
Guiding the next generation and training future leaders.
- Support frontline servants living and working in foreign lands
- Training women business leaders in China
- Encouragement and support for rescued girls and abandoned babies.
- Provide an avenue for women to travel to and assist women of other cultures
- Share the success stories so others will be inspired to go.